Happy Father's Day!



Selah here!

This is my first entry. Hi. I had to start at some point, didn't I?πŸ˜‰

Well, where to start?

Field Hockey camp was awesome.  On the second day, a goalie pulled me aside during water break and asked me if I wanted to be a goalie too.  So I started training for being a goalie, and deflected a ball 60 yards on the first try, if I do say so myself. On the fourth day I got my gear. I'm tellin' you, that bag is bigger than an overweight tuba!

Today we went to Mom's Siam for lunch. It was amazing. Before that we gave Dad origami and stuff. Two really cool solar powered lanterns, and origami penguin and an origami whale.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shrine Mont Camps!

Big Jones

Say "Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhh" part 1